01 November 2011

The Tale of Nooga

I was walking today through the same path that I have been searching through lately, and I found a young creature named Nooga who had been lost in translation for the last couple of astral circulations. Helping it was all I was able to do, and as soon as I went near it, it told me its name, and died on the spot from a wound that looked very fresh. It made me learn that even the most innocent beings are subdued to death for reasons in which they do not deserve. Furthermore, the pain that it had to deal with for the moments before its death made me come to the conclusion that violence, as a whole, is what destroys all of society and its subcultures of peace. Without these unnecessary acts of stupidity towards others, none of us would have to worry about the days of the future, and worry about our loved ones being dragged into a war-torn world, making them fight for ideals that will never apply to them. Violence should be frowned upon, as well as being forced into the realm of killing. As our own people, and being our own kings, we must have the ability to make our own decisions and recommend the correct form of another. We must always look to where the sun is brighter and the grass is greener to come up upon the secrets of who we will be in the next day coming. Do not let the bigger person push us around, for we are the unique, we are the individual, and we are the rulers of our own destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment